Here we are...

...a group of Baby Boomers of sundry religious,
political and cultural orientations, who have been
meeting at the Voorheesville Public Library since 1991
to read and discuss each other's poems.

We include old fathers and young grandmothers,
artists and musicians, and run-of-the-mill eccentrics.
Writers are welcome to stop in and stay if they like us.


Some of Us

Some of Us
Dennis Sullivan, Beverly Osborne, Tom Corrado, Edie Abrams, Art Willis, Alan Casline (all seated); Paul Amidon, Mike Burke, Tim Verhaegen, Mark O'Brien, Barbara Vink, Philomena Moriarty

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm back


and I have summarized my trip in A Crowd of Cows below.
The Yellow Brick Road

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/21/2007

    Yay Barbie is back, Barbie is back.
    Mimi says Willow is coming to Thursday group this week. Yay Willow is coming. I guess that means Mimi is coming too. Yay Mimi is coming.
    Dennis says he is coming. Yay Dennis is coming Thursday. I'll be there too. Yay I'll be there too.

    ReplyDelete